Your customers rely on your software to carry out their business. Meet their demands with high-performance Windows hosting.
If your customers manage their own hosting, you know the challenges: variable performance, high costs, and frequent support tickets.
All of these challenges affect how your software runs and ultimately how your customers perceive you.
Don’t rely on the lackluster performance of your customer’s hosting environment. By switching to CIO Systems of Silicon Valley, you’ll gain a hands-on partner fully equipped to meet your software application’s hosting needs.
Inquire now to see how we can make your software shine (and save you up to 25% in costs!)
Two Options for Microsoft ISVs
Direct for your End User
We can work out an arrangement where we work directly with your customer based on your referral or recommendation
Our hosting can be run as a white label solution if you prefer to keep all client services listed under your brand name
Complete Control: We give you administrative credentials to install, configure, and connect your software just as you want it.
The Hosting Provider for Microsoft ISVs
With over 15 years of application hosting experience and hundreds of happy clients, we offer superior hosting that’s private, secure, flexible, and scalable.
- Cost savings – our single low monthly billing can save you up to 25% on your support costs Monthly billing does not save them money. Hosting expertise and real, human support with superior reliability makes everything run better, which saves your software company money.
- Fully managed services – regular, monitored (24/7) and verified backups. Expert support and IT consulting for customer’s unique needs. Migration planning, network design, support, operations, and capacity planning services.
- Private Tier-1 data centers (not shared, not AWS, not Azure, etc.) means you know where your data is located. SSAE 16 Type II, SOC 3 Type II, HIPAA, and PCI compliance.
- Superior up-time – 99.999% service level agreement. 100% power availability guarantee for zero power outage. Rapid, carrier-neutral internet connectivity from multiple vendors.
What Our Clients Have to Say…
Our IT support solutions just work better. Just ask our clients:
“The really big thing that sold me on CIO Systems of Silicon Valley was their customer service. These guys were top notch. You call them and you get a call back within minutes, always.”
– Kris Johnson, former Director of Professional Services, ExactMax (Now Max Manufacturing Software)
“CIO Systems of Silicon Valley just takes care of our IT so completely that we can remain focused on creating a high-quality product for our customers.”
– Rick Goff, Senior Director of Infrastructure, DetourBar
“With CIO Systems of Silicon Valley by our side, we can confidently manage our clients’ patient data knowing it will remain safe.”
– Scott Lawson, IT Manager, patientNOW