You rely on your business software to carry out your operations. To work properly, your software needs high-performance hosting.
If you currently rely on an internal IT team or a third-party for hosting, you know the challenges: variable performance, high costs, and hard-to-reach support. All of these challenges affect how your software runs and ultimately how much revenue you make.
Don’t rely on the lackluster performance of your hosting provider. By switching to CIO Systems of Silicon Valley, you’ll gain a hands-on partner fully equipped to meet your hosting needs.
Sign up now to get better business software hosting
Why CIO Systems of Silicon Valley?
With over 15 years of business software hosting experience and hundreds of happy clients, we offer superior hosting that’s private, secure, flexible, and scalable.
- Cost savings – our single low monthly billing can save you up to 25% on your support costs. Hosting expertise and real, human support with superior reliability makes everything run better, which saves you money.
- Fully managed services – regular, monitored (24/7) and verified backups. Expert support and IT consulting for your unique needs. Migration planning, network design, support, operations, and capacity planning services.
- Private Tier-1 data centers (not shared, not AWS, not Azure, etc.) means you know where your data is located. SSAE 16 Type II, SOC 3 Type II, HIPAA, and PCI compliance.
- Superior up-time – 99.999% service level agreement. 100% power availability guarantee for zero power outage. Rapid, carrier-neutral internet connectivity from multiple vendors.
What Our Clients Have to Say…
Our IT support solutions just work better. Just ask our clients:
“The really big thing that sold me on CIO Systems of Silicon Valley was their customer service. These guys were top notch. You call them and you get a call back within minutes, always.”
– Kris Johnson, former Director of Professional Services, ExactMax (Now Max Manufacturing Software)
“CIO Systems of Silicon Valley just takes care of our IT so completely that we can remain focused on creating a high-quality product for our customers.”
– Rick Goff, Senior Director of Infrastructure, DetourBar
“With CIO Systems of Silicon Valley by our side, we can confidently manage our clients’ patient data knowing it will remain safe.”
– Scott Lawson, IT Manager, patientNOW